Agora Assemblies is a premier, educational advisory institute dedicated to executive thought leadership exchange, business transformation and technology innovation.
If you want to be part of a creative, passionate and hard-working team with a client list that boasts some of the world’s leading brands then Agora is the place for you.
We are currently looking for Client Acquisition Managers to join Agora Assemblies’ talented delegate sales team. Client Acquisition Managers are the heartbeat of our organization, they drive product and engage with the highest-ranking C-Suite executives at the world’s largest companies.
We’re seeking hard-working, determined and motivated, individuals with top of the line business development skills. Desired candidates will understand “what you put in is what you get out” – winning new business is no small task, it requires hard work and that hard work is very much rewarded.
Client Acquisition Manager (Entry Level)
Delegate Sales Team
Base + Commission + Bonus
- Researching and developing product for the project to which you are assigned, knowing what potential clients are a perfect fit for specific project
- Constantly growing a pipeline for potential new business, as well as keeping and building upon relationships with the clients you nurture
- Ability to create and develop content for your project
- Believing in the value our assemblies provide to our clients, and excelling at communicating that belief to all clients
- Meet and exceed all KPI and revenue targets
- Communicating with all key members of staff essential to your project
- Always have a positive attitude, enjoy in and encourage your colleagues successes, be a part of creating a great atmosphere for your colleagues by contributing to the company’s culture
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College Graduate with a 4 year Degree
- Highly motivated, competitive, and not afraid of long hours
- Charismatic and loyal individual who takes direction, and is eager to learn from experienced members of staff
- Well spoken & confident individual who is comfortable engaging in professional conversations with all types of people & executives in different settings
- Ability to adapt well in a fast-paced sales driven environment
- Ability to apply constructive criticism to your work
- Comfortable working as a member of a team, excelling under stress, and contributing to the overall success of all team members
- Desire to help others
- Complete transparency at all times
- A competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission
- Generous bonus structure
- Paid Time Off: 3 weeks vacation (including federal holidays, sick days, personal days, etc.)
- Ability to quickly climb the ladder of your personal career very quickly. Being part of a building a great company culture that rewards hard work in many ways including team nights out or company days out, early finishes, prizes and much more!
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted by email no later than Friday, December 1, 2017. If you want to join a dynamic and successful team please send your resume and a covering letter to [email protected] or please call 646-849-5595 if you have any questions about the role.